Refer Research Gate Page : www.researchgate.net/profile/Jayan_Rappai/
Tetrahedron Letters, v.52, no.28, July 2011, p.3605 (4). Jayan Rapai
2. Understanding the fragmentation pathways of few Potential genotoxic halo amine Isomers in their protonated form by Collision Induced dissociation- J. of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Vol. 56, 5 Dec 2011, 721-727
3. A facile synthesis of 3-aryl/alkyl amino 5 Aryl/Alkyl 1,2,4-oxadizoles from Acyl Thiourea- Tetrahedron Letters, v.52, no.46, 2011 Nov 16, p.6170 (4) (ISSN: 0040-4039) , Jayan Rapai et al.
4. Development of Scalable Manufacturing Routes to AZD1981. Application of the Semmler–Wolff Aromatisation for Synthesis of the Indole-4-amide Core. Org. Process Res. Dev., 2012, 16 (11), pp 1746–175.
• “Application of Mass Spectrometry in Pharmaceutical Analysis” A lectures to Post graduate students, Indian Academy, Hennur, and Bangalore.
• “Application of High Resolution Tandem Mass Spectrometry for Structure Elucidation” A lectures to Post Graduate Students in RMKV College, Bangalore.